Thursday, May 13, 2010

Funny Quotes about Life

One thing that funny quotes about life are best at doing is to make one laugh out loud, instantly. And as we all know, a good dose of laughter is all we need to get through stressful day. Even if we are having a great day, still we should read funny life quotes for they can improve our sense of humor, freshen our perspective and fill our life with giggles and chuckles.
If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of Spam.
Johnny Carson

If I had my life to live over again, I’d be a plumber.
Albert Einstein

Life is like a cobweb, not an organization chart.
Ross Perot

Life is like a roller coaster, and I’m about to throw up.
My friend, let’s not think of tomorrow, but let’s enjoy this fleeting moment of life.
Omar Kyyam

We didn’t lose the game, we just ran out of time.
Vince Lombardi

He who lives without folly isn’t so wise as he thinks.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld .

There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time.
I’m a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
Thomas Jefferson

If everything’s under control, you’re going too slow.
Mario Andretti

Don’t be so humble—you are not that great.
Golda Meir

Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us.
Thomas L. Holdcroft


Source :funnylifequotes4u.com/2010/04/deeplifequotes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment